Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Disney Weekly: In Wonderland

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings (I definitely have more than enough pictures to last through this year)! There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!


{Character Highlights: Alice & Mad Hatter}

{Side Note}
After a couple of visits, the Mad Hatter (well, specifically this guy in the picture) totally recognized me and Alee when he'd pass us by throughout Disneyland! His own words were, "Hey! Deja vu you two!" Oh mannnn...yeah, Alee and I were there a lot :)


{Character Highlights: White Rabbit & the Queen of Hearts}
{Side Note}
Intimidated by the Queen of Hearts...so I stood by the cute and friendly White Rabbit instead. Alee braved it out, hah!

{Wine & Dine: Corner Cafe on Main Street}
Alee and I often hung out at the Corner Cafe during lunch time for two reasons: 1) I am obsessed with their cream cheese filled pretzels and 2) Alee was on a mission to meet a certain character, and rumor has it that he often joins the Wonderland characters for musical chairs at the Corner Cafe (characters from Alice in Wonderland always came out during that time to do musical chairs with the kids there). Cute fun!

{Love}
The pianists for the Ragtime Piano and the cover songs they do from Disney movies. So talented in their craft! I could listen to them play all day :)

{Character Highlights: Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee}
I was so excited when I saw the Tweedles out in Main Street! Initially, I wasn't planning on taking any character pictures on this particular day. But then I saw them...gasped...turned to Charlene and gave her this pleading look and said, "But they're NEVER out! Please?" Hahaha! I felt like such a kid :)

{Love}
This shot of Me & Dee!


{Main Attraction: Alice in Wonderland Ride}

{Tidbit Fact}
Aside from Peter Pan's Flight, this ride had the second longest line in Fantasyland.


{Main Attraction: Mad Tea Party}

{Tidbit Fact}
This ride is Alee's kryptonite. She refuses to ride the tea cups....but we managed to get her on at least once during our annual pass year!

{Love}
A very merry unbirthday to me!

2 comments: